Being on community involves integrating a daily lifestyle of sharing with guests alongside working as part of a team.
- You will be working alongside other Community Members within one or two teams (from within Kitchen, House, Admin, Estate/Maintenance), under the guidance of a team leader. You will also be asked, as the need arises, to support and work under the direction of a different team leader.
- You will be expected to join guests for meals, support programmed events, lead prayers and play an active role in the evening social events.
All Community Members, regardless of their area of work responsibility, must therefore have some sense of calling to community and involve themselves in all aspects of its life.
Can you offer any of these skills?
- Domestic work
- Estate work/forestry/gardening
- Music worship
- Outdoor pursuits
- Youth & children’s work
Would you like to experience the following?
- Dealing with the public
- Working collaboratively as a Community Member
- Community living
- Working with those from different cultures
This post is for 1 year with an initial 3 month probationary period. Overseas applicants must be able to demonstrate that they have the right to work in the UK. Examples include EU nationals and those with valid Tier 5 Youth Mobility Scheme.