You are very welcome to browse our website, and rest assured, we’re not out to misuse any information you give us. Here below are some of the technical and legal things we need to state regarding your use of the website and our use of your data.
Website terms and conditions of use
Note: “Scargill” below means the Scargill Movement.
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this website. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Scargill’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial) except to promote Scargill or its events;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Scargill’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Scargill at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Scargill’s website are provided “as is”. Scargill makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Scargill does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any websites linked to this website.
In no event shall Scargill or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Scargill’s website, even if Scargill or a Scargill representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. (If your jurisdiction does not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.)
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Scargill’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Scargill does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Scargill may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Scargill does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Scargill has not reviewed all of the websites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked website. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Scargill of the website. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Scargill’s website shall be governed by UK law.