Guest Speakers Visitor Form
Just a few pieces of information that will be helpful whilst you are with us:
- Please keep a face covering with you at all times. We need to wear a face covering when inside the building with other people, apart from when seated to eat or drink.
- In the dining room seating has been arranged for those distancing to be able to sit opposite another person and a member of community will serve you your meal – enjoy!
- Lounge seating has been arranged for a maximum of 6 people – Sun Lounge, Morning Room, Marsh Lounge.
- Community prayers are in the Chapel at 8:30am, 1:45pm & 4:30pm. Please have a chat with us when you're here if you would like to join us so we can make the appropriate arrangements.
- Please abide by the usual 2m distancing rule whenever possible.
- There are a number of hand sanitiser points around the building. We encourage their regular use throughout the day.
- As there won't be anyone else sleeping in the Main House, we will speak with you regarding fire safety on your arrival.